Reports and Expert Assessments
As an accredited inspection body for the aerial tramway sector, TÜV AUSTRIA is authorized to prepare technical reports, analyses and expert assessments with regard to aerial-tramway and electrotechnical aspects in the context of new construction, conversions and extension work on aerial tramway installations.
- Safety analyses for aerial-tramway and electrical engineering, structural engineering, fire control and protection and occupational safety and health
- § 20 building completion reports on building projects without permits
- Safety reports
- Expert assessments and inspections as “non-official authorized experts” within the scope of acceptance inspections of aerial tramway installations
- Evaluation of snow-making systems
- Water law
- Drinking water quality
Safety for Recreational Facilities
- Testing and inspection of fixed-rope routes
- Testing and inspection of artificial climbing walls
- Testing and inspection of high-ropes courses
- Testing and inspection of playgrounds
Insurance & Damage Events
- Support for aerial tramway operators and public authorities in accident investigations
- Development and monitoring of renovation measures
- Loss adjusting
Consulting & Conceptual Services
- Construction technology (evaluation of installations), purchase, construction, renovation, cost calculation for demolition
- Assistance in developing urban aerial tramway concepts
- Concepts for traffic and parking space
- Support in negotiations with public authorities (public authority coaching)
- Assistance in drafting/revising service regulations and conditions of transport.
- Rescue and recovery plans
- Austrian Gewerbeordnung [Trade Regulation Act]
- Environmental protection
At TÜV AUSTRIA, there is always “more inside” for our customers and partners.
Simply see for yourself!