TÜV AUSTRIA Group, a Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Group of companies, is a member of the TIC Council (tic-council.org), the world association of testing, inspection and certification companies.
- No Conflict of Interest
- Confidentiality and Data Protection
- Fair Business Conduct
- Health and Safety
- Fair Labor
The resulting 7 principles are incorporated in our TÜV AUSTRIA Code of Conduct.
TÜV AUSTRIA is required as a member of the TIC Council to create means to highlight and report misconduct based on the TIC Council Principles
TÜV AUSTRIA Legal & Compliance has implemented the electronic whistle-blower system tuvaustria.whistleblowernetwork.net .
- The whistle-blower system is hosted externally without any connection to the corporate IT network or infrastructure
- Neither IP addresses nor device IDs are protocolled
- Reports are anonymised by default
- Reports are sent and stored encrypted
- Greatest confidentiality also when a user has optionally disclosed her / his identity
- Reports are treated objectively and with due diligence in accordance with applicable data protection law
- The presumption of innocence applies when misconduct has been reported
- The whistle-blower system must not be used for wrong accusations, knowingly reporting false information is prohibited
Optionally right click on tuvaustria.whistleblowernetwork.net and copy the link into another browser.
- The Compliance Officer is responsible for determining, defining and monitoring measures for the implementation and continuous maintenance of the TÜV AUSTRIA Group Compliance Program in order to prevent or counteract damage within the TÜV AUSTRIA Group
- The Compliance Officer demonstrates internally and externally that compliance with laws and regulations is an integral part of the TÜV AUSTRIA Group and thus also has symbolic value
- The Compliance Officer can be contacted at compliancetuvaustriacom