Solution: EMC Hall
Excerpt of the applicable standards
- N 55011: Industrial, scientific and medical equipment – Radio disturbance characteristics – Limits and methods of measurement
- EN 55014: Electromagnetic compatibility – Requirements for household appliances, electric tools and similar apparatus
- EN 55022: Information technology equipment – Radio disturbance characteristics – Limits and methods of measurement
- EN 55032: Electromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipment and devices
- EN 61000-4-3: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 4-3: Testing and measurement techniques – Test for immunity to radio frequency electromagnetic fields
- CISPR 25: Vehicles, boats and internal combustion engine driven equipment – Radio disturbance characteristics – Limits and methods of measurement for the protection of on-board receivers
- ISO 11451-2: Road vehicles – Vehicle test methods for electrical disturbances from narrowband radiated electromagnetic energy
- ISO 11452-2: Road vehicles – Component test methods for electrical disturbances from narrowband radiated electromagnetic energy
- RTCA DO-160G: Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment
- MIL-STD-461F: REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONTROL OF ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE CHARACTERISTICS OF SUBSYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT
FCC Part 15ICES-003
Accredited Technical Service
TÜV AUSTRIA is accredited as a testing body (“Technical Service”) by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy and the German Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA).
The test reports of TÜV AUSTRIA are therefore recognised in Austria and Germany in the type approval procedure. In addition, a number of other countries also accept the test reports of TÜV AUSTRIA.
This EMC absorber hall is a multifunctional EMC measurement and test facility for the assessment of radiated emission and immunity characteristics of devices, systems and components.
The test facility offers the necessary space and technical performance at a high level to perform extensive measurements and tests of various components.