Lösung: Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
Solution: Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
In welcher Region benötigen Sie diese Lösung?
- Alle Regionen
Construction Products – UKCA
(United Kingdom Conformity Assessed)
Manufacturer Certification by TÜV AUSTRIA UK Ltd.
Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures
Cold formed welded structural hollow sections of non-alloy and fine grain steels
Free-standing chimneys – Product specifications of cylindrical steel fabrications for use in single wall steel chimneys and steel liners
“From the initial consultation up to the certificate in 6 steps”
6 steps to achieve certification:
- Initial meeting with TÜV AUSTRIA UK Ltd.
- Implementation of factory production control process
- Application for Certification (work shop, EXC, materials, welding processes, scope of application)
- Creation of the Certification Agreement
- Audit Planning (initial inspection of the company and the factory production control process), surveillance of factory production control process
- Certification decision through TÜV AUSTRIA UK Ltd.
TÜV AUSTRIA UK Ltd. certifies your company in order to create the basis for placing products on the market and for issuance of the relevant declarations and UKCA by the manufacturer. We accompany you from the initial consultation up to the certificate.