Solution: Power supply voltage, EN 50160
Power supply voltage, EN 50160
In welcher Region benötigen Sie diese Lösung?
Power analyser class A (EN 61000-4-30)
TÜV AUSTRIA carries out power quality measurements with a class A power analyser according to standard EN 61000-4-30.
The EN 61000-4-30 Class A standardises the measurements required for the EN 50160 standard (with the exception of transient overvoltages). This ensures reliable, reproducible and comparable results that can also be cited as evidence in legal disputes or contractual disputes.
With the analyser to be used, 4 current and 4 voltage channels can be monitored simultaneously (currents from 50 mA to 1000 A and voltages from 10 V to 1000 V).
Supply voltage quality measurements according to standard EN 50160
- Mains frequency
- Supply voltage level
- Slow voltage changes
- Fast voltage changes
- Voltage dips
- Short interruptions of the supply voltage
- Long interruptions of the supply voltage
- Temporary mains-frequency overvoltages between phase conductor and earth
- Transient overvoltages between phase conductors and earth
- Voltage imbalance
- Harmonic voltage
- Interharmonic signal voltages on the supply voltage (ripple control signals)
- Switch-on processes
- Power distribution
- Load curves
- Power factors (reactive, active and apparent power)
The above measurements can be helpful when the following or similar problems occur in a company
- Computer crashes
- Data network problems
- Light flickering (flicker)
- Production downtimes (voltage dips)
- Burnt out conductors (harmonics)
- Heated motors (harmonics)
- Inexplicably increased energy costs (reactive current)