TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas: Leading position in industrial inspections in Jordan
- Industry & Energy
- Created by TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas
The aim of the fitness-for-service assessment of the three main terminals at the port of Aqaba:
- to determine the safety and integrity of the equipment
- to reduce failures caused by defects, based on a practical approach
- to improve overall safety and reliability
- to determine the system’s fitness for continued service
- to expand and improve the quality of emergency response.
With a regional office in Amman, TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas has a leading position in the Jordanian market, providing a broad range of services to local industry, including product and management system certifications, industrial and infrastructure inspections as well as acceptance services for large-scale projects. TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas has become synonymous in Jordan with the highest degree of technical competence, impartiality and credibility.