New ISO-Standard for Energy management systems published: ISO 50001:2018
- Industry & Energy Business Assurance
- Created by TÜV AUSTRIA Deutschland
These standard regulation is determined on an international basis and supports businesses by incorporating permanent energy efficiency in relevant processes.
Many benefits are associated with the improved and updated EnMS ISO 50001:2018, for example:
- Easy compatibility with other Management Systems, as ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015, due to the use of the “High-Level-Structure”
- Focus on trends, competitiveness, risk analysis and strategic business Tasks
- Improved presentation of increasing energy efficiency - focus on measurability of EnMS
- Advanced usability and more!
Training Course - ISO 50001:2018
Learn about the new ISO 50001:2018 and its changes to ISO 50001:2011, identify gaps in your current Energy Management System (EnMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard!
Join us! Inhouse and open classroom trainings available, in Germany, Austria and further countries!